Embracing the Menopause
£40.00 per session (Artemis Wellbeing members £30.00)
The menopause can be associated with a lot of negativity and, despite the fact all women will experience it at some point in their lives, there remains a lack of awareness surrounding symptoms and management options.
Saturday 29th February
2.00 – 5.30pm
We’ll discuss the confusion around HRT and how lifestyle factors such as nutrition, stress management, sleep, hygiene and exercise can all affect the symptoms we experience.
- a calming Restorative Yoga practice (suitable for all abilities) designed to balance our inner energy and hormonal systems
- a menopause specific EFT (Emotional Freedom Tapping) designed to help you be in control of your menopausal symptoms.
Saturday 16th May
2.00 – 5.00pm
- maintaining good bone health through the right exercise and nutrition
- embracing strategies that promote good heart health
- how brain function is affected by the menopause
- why we can be more vulnerable to pelvic health issues during menopause
The workshop will finish with an optional Yoga HIIT session which combines strength and cardiovascular training.